We are proud to sell this absolutely stunning Ducati 748. 1997 model with only 5,190 miles on it. The bike is in immaculate condition. It is in very-near to museum quality condition.
The bike has all of the service records as well.
It is mostly stock, however there are some minor modifications
- Fast by Ferraci “Forza” Exhaust
- EVR clutch slave cylinder for better feel, better reliability
- Fender eliminator w/ street legal DOT lighting
- tail light turn signal integrator
- Carbon Fiber front fairing
- Tinted Windscreen
Other than those few things, she’s basically stock. Never wrecked. Clean and Clear Texas title in hand.
This is a ONE OWNER bike and has been in a garage it’s entire life. Monoposto in yellow is very rare, highly sought after and destined for classic status.
ZERO dents or scratches in the tank- and I’m SUPER PICKY about that. Everything works. All service done at Ducati of Austin.
You will not find a cleaner one, that I can promise you.
Will ship anywhere in the planet.