Absolutely stunning 2004 Yamaha R1. This bike has been professionally built by a custom bike shop in Dallas Texas. It was converted to full street-custom as a new bike, and we’ve retained most of the stock parts as well.
When you’re looking at a custom bike, it’s important to invest in parts and accessories that are installed professionally, not just hacked together in a garage somewhere.
This bike has nothing but the best equipment on it.
Here are the highlights:
- 2004 Yamaha R1
- Only 6000 miles
- Fully Custom 240/Stretch Kit
Never wrecked, and hard loaded. This R1 has well over $10K just in mods on it.
Here is a short list of just some of the equipment installed
- TOCE Exhaust this is a 4-2-4 exhaust and it’s extremely rare and clean. $1095
- Myrtle West 8-12″ extension $1800
- Myrtle West 240 Wide Kit. This is the braceless version which is much more expensive and well designed than your standard “braced” kit.
- Performance Machine rear caliper $275
- Galfer stainless lines $100
- PM rear caliper hanger and extension kit $175
- Gold EK ZZZ chain (strongest chain in the world for it’s size) $375
- Performance Machine Rear wheel (3 piece, 240 wide) $1250
- Performance Machine Front Wheel w/ custom rotors (2 piece) $1075
- Power Commander PCIII USB fuel management system $375
- Vortex fuel cap $125
- CRG adjustable levers $190
- Integrated tail lights $200
- Myrtle West 42T rear sprocket $75
- Stainless Steel front brake lines $125
- Hardened steel offset sprocket $55
- Upgraded rear rotor $119
- Custom front seat cover $149
- Custom professional paint $950
- Frame Sliders $50
- Custom license plate bracket w/ lighting $125
- Puig Windscreen $75
- Factory Seat Cowling $165
- Fender Eliminator Kit $100
- Handlebar sliders $20
- Powdercoated rear passenger pegs $50
- AGM advanced battery $100
- Spike fairing bolts $50
- TOTAL MODS $9250
JYARN13Y24A000786 clean and clear title is in hand, ready for you.
2004 YAMAHA R1 – Stock # 10078
Offered by: COVENANT EXCHANGE INC