Step right up to the Duc. This is a 2007 Ducati 1098. Bring your microscope and cash, because you’re taking this one home with you.
Only 11K miles. Fully serviced.
Not your average stock Ducati 1098, this one is setup and ready to go. Hard loaded and beautiful.
The bike is flawless. First and foremost It’s never been on the ground. One owner. No stories. Just serviced (March 8, 2012)
Second, it’s loaded to the gills with top-of-the-line equipment.
Just off the top of my head:
- Leo Vince Carbon Fiber Slipon exhaust. $1,975
- Rizoma Billet Aluminum Grips. $225
- Rizoma Billet Aluminum Bar Ends. $59
- Pirelli Diablo Corsa Tires (less than 500 miles on them) $350
- Galfer Race pads F&R $225
- 1098S Marchesini Rims. 10 spoke forged Marchesinis (look like the 1098R rims, actually off a 1098S) about $1500 to upgrade
- Ceramic Bearings on wheels, swingarm and suspension pivots
- Painted front intake grills
- Zero Gravity windscreen ($75)
- Rizoma Sprocket Cover $170
- Integrated turn signals $249
- Rizoma Rearsets. $495
- Rizoma Brake and shift levers $250
- Rizoma Pressure Plate $365
- Ducati Corsa Tank Pad $20
- Powdercoated rear passenger pegs (flat black)
- Rizoma Billet Aluminum Fender Eliminator $150
- Rizoma Clutch Cover (open) $380
- Rizoma Adjustable suspension links (can go from stock height to 2″ lowered)
- Zero miles on the factory required belt change (March 8, 2012) - this was done a little early, because we had the belts in stock and needed to inspect the gears anyway. It was only $350 instead of the normal $950
- Zero miles on the oil change (March 7, 2012)